Complaint or Enquiry


Main Content

Do you have an enquiry or complaint?

To contact Centennial Coal to make an enquiry or lodge a complaint you can either:


You can call us via a dedicated community information and complaints line. Each of our offices and mine sites has its own contact number. These can be found on the Contact Us page.


You can email the relevant mine sites by using a dedicated mine email address. All email addresses can be found on the Contact Us page. For all general enquiries not associated with a mine site, please email


Company Secretary
Centennial Coal Company Limited
Level 18,1 Market Street
Sydney NSW 2000 Australia

Centennial will aim to respond to your enquiry or complaint within 48 business hours.

If you are not satisfied with the response you receive your issue will be escalated to the Mine Manager, in the case of a mine site, or the relevant Manager for corporate issues.

In the event an enquiry or complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction you will be provided with the contact details for the relevant government authority.

Complaints are reported to the relevant government authority on an annual basis.